Disclaimer

All materials, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial, and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof. Contact: shatril@yahoo.com


All bright red highlighted links are not the work of this blogger. I accept no responsibility for the products or processes advertised by these merchants. All of my highlights are a dark red or blue color. Sorry for the nonsense.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Peace Prayer


This is a bit of a change for me.  I needed to do this to make sure that I keep this in mind.  I don't want to forget it.  This is the reason that I named the blog "It's My Choice" after all. 

The other day I was watching a TV program, and a brief commercial from a political party grabbed my attention.  I was so incensed by the acts portrayed in the commercial that I was thinking OMG those guys need to be taken out......  That is not what is needed, but it just proved to me that I need to get a grip on this.  Just after that I turned to an inspirational program, and don't you know that Llewellyn Vaughn-Lee the Sufi mystic was on.  During the interview he said some things that inspired me to create this prayer, and put it into an art form that I can keep in my journal.  I have also printed it and put it into a frame.  I just don't want that kind of thinking creeping back into my mind.

Again the old adage, that the world is a perfect reflection of the energy that you put out into the world hit me.  If I am putting out that kind of evil thinking energy, that is what will be reflected back to me.  I need to put out peace, joy, and happiness, so that is what is reflected and deflected to me.  Catch others happiness and make it yours, catch their joy and peace.  The more of us who practice peace, love, and kindness the more it will spread. 

I AM Peace, Kindness and Love.

Namaste

1 comment:

  1. You know that we are deeply worried about the hardships caused by some rigid, impenetrable, and complicated people who are willing to sacrifice more human life for the sake of ideology


    ilchi lee brain education

    ReplyDelete